ALL surgery staff are trained to respect patient confidentiality. We respect your right to privacy and keep all your health information confidential and secure. It is important that other Health Professionals involved in your care and treatment have accurate and up to date information concerning your health and treatment so that they can provide the best possible care. It is however only used by those involved in your care.
- You should always advise the surgery if you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment. This will allow rebooking by other patients.
- Please attend appointments on time.
- Please help us keep your records up to date by letting us know if you change your telephone number or move house. Please do not assume we can continue to care for you if you move outside our practice area.
- Please treat ALL our staff with courtesy and respect at all times. We are committed to protecting the safety of our staff, patients and visitors from incidents that cause hurt, alarm or distress. Violence, foul language or aggression towards any members of our staff will result in action being taken, which may involve removal from our patient register.
- To provide high quality health support to all patients, in a caring friendly environment as efficiently as possible.
- To discuss with you the care and treatment you require.
- To keep all information held about you confidential.
- To treat you with courtesy and efficiency at all times.
Complaints, comments and compliments
We aim to provide professional service, quality and care to all our patients. Comments on any aspect of the practice will be received with interest by the GP’s and our Practice Manager.
If you have a complaint, please speak to our practice manager Natasha Brown. The practice has a formal complaints policy which follows NHS guidelines. We take this aspect of our practice very seriously and always respond to any complaint received.
If you feel we have not dealt with the issue raised, you can write to the Complaints manager at NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch
B97 9PT or telephone 0300 311 22.